GajShield’s layered security platforms are designed to provide in depth protection against various attacks by tightly integrating key security functions and to securely connect remote offices and partners. GajShield Network Security Appliances combines ICSA Certified Firewall appliances, Data Leak Prevention, Cloud Security, IPS, VPN, URL Filtering, Virus screening and Bandwidth Management in a single appliance to provide in depth protection at the network edge. A unified management platform makes it a breeze to deploy, administer, and manage GajShield Network Security Appliances.
- ICSA Labs Certified Firewalls
- IPv4 & IPv6 support
- User based rules
- Dynamic Stateful Inspection
- DoS, DDos, Syn attack prevention
- Flexible Addressing Mode
- Multiple Network Zone
- Built-in Firewall Logging
- Group Policies
- DHCP Server
- RIP v1, RIP v2 and OSPF Support,
- NTP, SNMP
- Context Sensitive Data Leak Prevention
- Cloud Security (Remote Filtering)
- Object Oriented Policy Security Management
- User/Group based Policy management
- Application Security
Stateful Inspection technology monitors every incoming and outgoing packet, providing utmost network protection. Policies can be set for entire group- not required for each user, service, port- allowing both efficiency and flexibility. Flexible addressing mode such as NAT, PAT, one-to-one nat, many-to-one nat allows GajShield to be seamlessly integrated into most network environments. Supports advanced routing and networking features like RIP, OSPF, VLAN etc. providing granular configuration option.
Context Sensitive Data Leak Prevention Firewall
Security devices are not meant to only secure network infrastructure, but more importantly have to secure confidential data. This data could be leaked intentionally or unintentionally by employees who have greater access to your network. Many recent leaks by unhappy employees have not only caused embarrassment to an organisation but have led to loss of reputation and financial damages. GajShield’s context sensitive Data Leak Prevention system understand web application by creating context which helps an enterprise to setup policies based on the web application instead of IPs, Usernames which have no relevance to the above application.
- You can create policies based on the ‘From’, ‘To’, ‘Subject’, ‘Email Data’, ‘Attachments’ of web based email applications like Google, Yahoo etc.
- Reduces false positives with greater control over data leaks.
- Provides better data leak prevention than simple regex matching.
- Policy based engine with pre configured templates to implement data leak prevention out of the box.
- Indepth reporting provides visibility to outbound data helps enterprises to setup policies to prevent data leaks.
Application Visibility and Control
The GajShield advance Application Visibility and Control solution provides application-level classification, monitoring, and traffic control, to:
- Improve security and prevent data leak by controlling rogue applications
- Enhance business-critical application performance by limiting bandwidth for non-business traffic.
- Indepth visibility on network traffic which helps in capacity management and planning
- Saves bandwidth and reduces infrastructure costs
The Application filtering solution helps you:
- Identify and classify over 2500+ applications
- Set different quality of service (QoS) priorities and limit bandwidth based on application category
- Indepth reporting of application use based on users,groups and ip addresses
- Object oriented policy management to re-user application filtering policies with ease of implementation
BYOD Policy Management
GajShield's BYOD feature allows to identify and create policies for BYOD devices. This feature enhances the UserSense engine to inspect, detect and monitor the traffic and control devices used by employees. It can identify whether the traffic has come from a mobile device or desktop device. Based on this information, enterprises can set up different BYOD policies limiting the access to internet or mobile applications.
More than often employees are allowed to bring in devices which are not controlled by the enterprise. Many of these devices have varied OS, with malicious apps getting downloaded. These devices can compromise enterprise network with unaccounted traffic. Using the GajShield Object Oriented Policy Security Management, enterprises can do the following
- Block access to critical servers in DMZ to BYOD devices
- Setup Data Leak Prevention policies which monitor and block all upload from these BYOD devices
- Block risky applications which can lead to data leak from BYOD devices
- Setup policies to limit access to internet from these devices
- Control and limit the bandwidth used by these devices
- Limit access to internet based on time. (Education institutes do not want students to have access to internet during class hours)
- Redirect the BYOD devices to non-critical internet link so business applications are not affected
Remote Filtering and Cloud Security
Web 2.0 applications, such as social and business networking, create both opportunities and challenges. They help create communities of interest for marketing, but also create risks when users inadvertently download malicious content, or create liability when employees publish inappropriate or confidential content on blogs and social networks. Road warriors and smartphone users further exacerbate this problem—their access to the Internet often bypasses all security controls.
Road Warriors access the internet through insecure service providers or even unsafe Wifi hotspots. This leads to these devices being vulnerable to attacks which could lead to a compromised device. When this device connects back to the enterprise network, it could compromise other devices, infect other systems or be used for data leaks. GajShield's Remote Filtering and Cloud Security secures road warriors even in the most insecure networks leading to a secure enterprise.
Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS)
- Intrusion Detection Signatures
- Port, Protocol Anomaly detection
- Automated signature updates
Intrusion Prevention System monitors every incoming and outgoing packet and detects attack patterns based on IPS signatures and Anomaly Detection.
Gateway Virus Screening
- HTTP/HTTPS malware scanning
- SMTP, POP3 scanning – Email
- FTP scanning - FTP
Gateway virus screening monitors the browsing, email and download traffic and stops the viruses at the perimeter of the network. Automatic updates of virus signatures provides protection against new viruses on an ongoing basis.
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- IPSec, DES, 3DES, AES, TwoFish, BlowFish, Serpent
- Site-to-Site Remote Access
- Client-to-Site Remote Access
- IPSec VPN failover
- PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
- MD5, SHA–1 and SHA-2 authentication
- Radius, TACAS+, LDAP Authentication
- Group based Block access to specific URL
- Group based allow access to specific URL
- Category based URL Blocking
- Group based Allow attachment downloading
- Group based Block attachment uploading
- Group based time scheduling
Define the Employee Internet Policy by allowing or disallowing access based on time, sites & attachments. Allows Define the Employee Internet Policy by allowing or disallowing access based on time, sites & attachments. Allows Granular definition of policies either for the entire network or for groups or users. Granular definition of policies either for the entire network or for groups or users.
Traffic Shaping - Bandwidth Management
- Guaranteed bit rate, 8 level Priority
- Allocate specific bandwidth to Protocols
- Allow minimum bandwidth
Logging and Reporting
- Security log records network attacks
- Event log records all configuration changes
- Browsing log records all browsing traffic
- Virus log shows the viruses
- Analysis and Graphing of network traffic
- Automatic email notification of attacks
GajShield provides a wide range of tools and diagnostics ( including Ping, Trace route) to track and analyze traffic and network activity. Also provides remote Syslog and SNMP support.
- Web browser based, SSL encrypted
- Local CLI through SSHv2
- LDAP and Radius Support
- DHCP Server
Familiar Management interfaces allow device and network management from virtually any location. Assign multiple role to administrators for flexible management.